Product Description :
What is Catalog design?
A product catalog is a type of marketing collateral that lists essential product details that help buyers make a purchase decision. These details include product features, descriptions, dimensions, price, weight, availability, color, customer reviews, and more.
Who Needs Product Catalog?
Product catalog Design are useful to several business users and groups such as sales reps, inside sales, buyers, store clerks, field marketers, and managers. Here’s how each group uses it :
- The sales team with sales reps use product catalogs to provide customers with important information about their products and services. They can see through prospects and communicate with customers about the benefits of using the product.
- Buyers and decision-makers need it as a reference when making purchase decisions. Comparing different products/services from different vendors helps to decide which option is best for your business.
- Store and warehouse managers, shift managers, and operators use it to get detailed information about their go down inventory.
- Field marketers use product and solution demos while explaining to customers. When the latter group is experiencing a product, it helps customers dig deep into the product and provide value to the customer.
- External parties such as agencies, partners, resellers, and value-added sellers use it to get information about a product and service and sharing it with end-users.
Why Designing a Catalog is important?
These play a vital role in the marketing of your business services and products.
- They can grab and retain attention: Unlike online shopping sites, printed catalogs engage customers in other ways. People like to be real and can flip through these in their spare time and enjoy every page. This powerful brand engagement only print can offer.
- Boost online and offline sales: These are effective marketing tools to boost offline and online sales. They are the first stop on the shopping journey and most customers usually complete their purchase online or in the actual store after looking at a catalog of products.
- Help to keep the conversation going: As these are usually collected and placed alongside magazines and coffee table books, they serve as a constant reminder of the retailer’s brand and maintain a relationship with customers even after they leave the store.
- Increases brand visibility and awareness: Whether you decide to mail it to a wide array of prospects or a targeted list of customers, putting it in the mail will get your brand some amount of visibility no matter what.
- Help establish brand voice and style: Since these are longer you have more space to express your brand through words and images. It reflects your brand’s overall design, as it is the only thing representing it to many prospects or customers who may not be super familiar with your brand.
- Get in touch with customers at multiple points: Seasonal catalogs are the perfect way to keep stirring your occasional mailing lists enough to keep them warm without getting too hot.
Our Professional Catalog Design Services :
Our company offers exceptional catalog design services. The catalog helps the target customers to have a quick look at the products. This helps in easy decision-making. Being one of the best tools of promotion and marketing, they are used by almost all industries, be it furniture, fashion, clothing, apparel, textile, jewelry, engineering, financial companies, and many others.
Every client has different requirements. Some prefer conceptual and professional, others go for creative display of products. We meet the preferences of clients by studying the products, their competition in the market, industry trends, and other aspects. Our catalog design are specific as per the product and service industry.
Concept and branding go hand in hand while creating graphics. We make sure information on each product or service is given to the customer from scratch. Basic queries from the customer’s point of view are often addressed in the catalog. Our team of experts provides high-quality professional and modern catalog designs.